For more than 35 years, IMDC (International Marine & Dredging Consultants) is a leading consultant in Belgium, specialized in the management and execution of national and international water related engineering and consultancy projects.
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for:
- Market Coordinator Offshore Energy / Senior Engineer
- Dredging Engineer
- Junior Engineer Coastal and Estuarine Modelling
- Junior Engineer Integraed Water Resources & Hydrology
- Junior Engineer Geotechnics and Hydraulic Design
- Junior Engineer Analysis and Statistics
IMDC is active in a wide range of domains, including dredging technology, coastal engineering, ports and offshore structures, offshore energy, integrated water management, waterways and inland navigation, hydraulic design, environmental studies and in situ measurement techniques. IMDC has developed a strong knowledge base in computational physics, design and hydroinformatics.
Whilst working closely with our clients, we are committed to provide tailor-made advice and innovative solutions to safeguard that natural water resources and environment are being managed and developed in a sustainable way.
See the job descriptions and further information @ www.imdc.be/jobs