|Engineer specialised in hydraulic modelling with TELEMAC, Belgium
|The research domains of the Business Unit Water focus on water policy, surface and groundwater and modelling, urban water, sediment management, coastal zone management, water management systems and water related issues. Due to the increasing number of assignments, our Business Unit Water is seeking a engineer specialised in hydraulic modelling with TELEMAC
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in Antwerp on hydraulic modelling projects with Telemac – software.
· University degree;
· Your mother tongue is English or Dutch (or you are very fluent in one or more of these languages), you have the willingness to learn Dutch in a short period;
· General knowledge of marine and coastal hydraulics is a must.
· You have at least three years experience with numerical models, of which at least 2 years with TELEMAC.
· A Ph.D. and/or peer reviewed publications in this field are an asset;
· You have the ambition to grow further as an expert in numerical modeling, data processing and interpretation of measurements and model results and become an internal expert in your field;
· You are technologically literate, an organizer and strive for quality and accuracy.
· You are eager to demonstrate your skills in a competitive environment and convince the client of the added value of Antea Group;
· You are willing to carry out a part of your work at a location other than our offices, either in Belgium (e.g. at the client’s offices) or abroad (e.g. in the framework of an international project);
· In addition to the required technical skills we are looking for a team player. Our new employee will think and plan along with our integrated water assignments.
· We offer you an exciting technical function with extensive development opportunities and responsibilities in a thema-oriented and participatory company
· An eager and dynamic team awaits your input in the development of integrated water projects in both domestic and foreign markets
· Location: Antwerp , Belgium. Starting date : 2015, 1st of Jan.
· An intensive supervision by experienced colleagues.
Interested? Send your motivation and CV to:
Management Assistant Business Unit WATER
Buchtenstraat 9, B-9051 Ghent, Belgium
Tel. +32 (0)9 261 63 00