KS Associates, Inc. is seeking an engineer to join our Coastal Engineering practice in Ohio. In collaboration with and under the guidance of professional engineers with a shared passion for waterfront work, the successful candidate will be part of a team that provides consulting, project management and detailed engineering expertise for marine structures, coastal engineering and dredging projects.
* Prepare plans, designs, calculations and cost estimates;
* Prepare technical specifications;
* Prepare engineering reports, regulatory applications and other technical documents;
* Partner with other professionals and departments to gather information for projects;
* Conduct field work including site inspections, surveys and construction observations;
* Prepare and present technical content to clients and the public; and
* Participate in project scoping and fee estimating.