The activities of our Business Unit Civil Engineering are related to buildings, infrastructure, pipelines, harbour and river engineering. While the research domains of the Business Unit Water focus on water policy, surface and groundwater and modelling, urban water, sediment management, coastal zone management, water management systems and water related issues. Due to the increasing number of both Belgian and international assignments, we are searching for an experienced civil engineer specialised in ports and rivers projects.
* University degree in civil engineering, or any other relevant diploma;
* Experience in feasibility, design and supervision of port and river infrastructure (quay walls, docks, sluices, dikes, break waters, …). Experience in geotechnical design and stability calculation is an added value.
* Your mother tongue is Dutch or German (or you are very fluent in one or more of these languages), you are fluent in English and you have the willingness to learn Dutch in a short period;
* You have at least 5 years of experience in the world of port and river engineering, preferably in an engineering bureau. International experience is an added value.
* You have a track record or ambitions in commercial development.
* You have a thorough knowledge of relevant software.
* You are technologically literate, an organizer and strive for quality and accuracy.
* You are eager to demonstrate your skills in a competitive environment and convince the client of the added value of Antea Group;