IAHR is looking for rapporteurs (between the ages of 18 to 35) who will be tasked with providing summary reports on the following 40th IAHR World Congress Vienna Industry Stream Events (VISE):
- River restoration and sustainable development
- Smart Technology Adaptation in Urban Water Systems for Climate Resilience
- Sustainable Hydropower
- Computational Fluid Dynamics for Water Infrastructure
Rapporteurs can be students or young professionals with skills that will be invaluable for distilling the content of the various sessions. Rapporteurs will be the decisive instrumental part of the reporting and conclusions process.
Candidates should be between 18 and 35 years old and be proficient in English.
Candidates should have good knowledge in at least one water topic and ideally enrolled in a university level water area of study.
To apply, candidates must provide the following:
1. Fill in the form by 10 April 2023
2. The applicant must provide a short CV (< 2 pages) as well as one writing sample (article, paper) as a proof of their English proficiency.
The IAHR Secretariat and Congress Secretariat will review the applications and notify the candidates by 15 April 2023.
Selected rapporteurs will receive a welcoming package including more detail on roles and responsibilities a few weeks before the Congress, and a first online meeting will be organised to get to know the team and to answer remaining questions.